1) REMOVE the plastic wrapper covering the pie
2) Gently tent a sheet of foil over the top of the pie to prevent the top from overcooking and the inside from drying out
3) Place the pie in the oven (with foil on) at 400F for roughly 30 minutes
4) Take the foil top off CAREFULLY and return it to the oven for 15 – 20 minuets until golden brown (internal temperature MUST be 165F or 74C)
5) Let it cool then enjoy your pie! PLEASE TAG US ON SOCIAL MEDIA @PIEMON.CA. Be sure to let us know what you think and subscribe for notifications on upcoming batches.